The semester is finally over. Looking back and reflecting on all objectives in this class I can’t stop thinking about research techniques I have learned in this course. The research and evaluation of materials obtained online is not a foreign subject. Almost all of my graduate courses had a little online research incorporated in the instruction or assignments. However, the search techniques necessary to determine the true value and validity of information were introduced only in this course. Everyone in education business should learn these valuable research skills and share it with their fellow co-workers and students.
Another Aha moment was learning about MovieMaker. While I was already familiar with Digital Storyteller and all bells and whistles it comes, MovieMaker was a little easier to understand and use. It will definitely stay as one of my favorite and often used programs.
With semester over and my graduate work being done, I am not sure if I will have a need to keep this particular blog active. However, I am sure I will need to create a new one for the course I will be teaching at A&M Commerce this fall. After all, Web 2.0 applications are the best to create a quality communications with students.
With all of that said, I think I have learned how to work smarter and not harder. I will “see” you in my ETEC 424 blog!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Ahas of Working Smarter - Not Harder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment